Know your Master
Know your Master
Workshop for Beginners – Aalamban
Learn from a
Flexible timings as per your schedule
1:1 feedback with Mentor
Every 4th Class
Designed by Bhakti Deshpande, the Aalamban workshop is made for beginners. It introduces the student to all the basics movement in Kathak that can be learnt in a short while and used for creating graceful choreography. The Aalamban workshop is a short yet comprehensive introduction to the dance form of Kathak.
Kathak Aalamban – Basic For beginners
- Hand Movements (Hastak)
- Foot Work (Padanyaas)
- Expressions (Rasa)
- Palm Gestures (Hasta Mudra)
- Short Choreography
Total Session : 10,
Validity: 3 MonthsBuy Now
Kathak Aalamban – Plus For beginners
- Basic Course all Lessons
- Dynamic Hand movements (Hastak)
- Understanding Lay and Taal – core concepts in Indian Music
- Performing on Tihaee – Toda | Bols inherent to Kathak performances
- One short & one full song choreography
Total Session : 25,
Validity: 9 MonthsBuy Now
Dr. Alpana Salgia
Expert Teachers selection process
12+ Years of Kathak Training
5+ Years of teaching Experience
Selecion Rate : Top 10%
Rigorous Training Quality Monitoring
- handpicked Top 10%
- Quality Monitoring
- Rigorous Training
This course is meant for beginners. So if you have no prior knowledge of Kathak / if you have learnt a long time ago and want to resume on your basics, this is a great place to start.
- Beginners, looking at a step-by-step guide to devloping skills in Kathak Dance.
- If you are keen/inclined to explore the world of Indian classical dance.
- Someone who would like to revisit their hobby or routinely practice the basics of Indian dance style.
- Advanced level dancers of western/oriental/other genres looking to add a new dimension to their dance through the beautiful Kathak Dance
an award winning and renowned Kathak dancer in india, Bhakti is the disciple of PT. Birju Maharajji.